Good Day: Strength for Your Morning
Find something cool to energize your senses this morning (Ex. Icy water to splash on your face)
- Draw a solar system with you as a planet orbiting a sun.
- Think “what has been at the center of my life lately?”
- Write “I choose my light, and I choose to orbit around _________ throughout my day today.”
- Bonus: Morning Routine – What during your morning reflects the light you want to center around? If your morning doesn’t include anything yet, what can you begin doing that sets you in orbit?
Good Night: Rest for Your Evening
Find something warm to melt your senses this evening (Ex. A cup of tea)
- Draw moon(s) around your earth-body in your solar system.
- Think “Who did I pull into my orbit today?”
- Write “I let go of _________, and embrace _________ surrounding me.”
- Bonus: Evening Routine – What boundary (or boundaries) can you nurture (within 1-2 hours before sleep), so that you can release the day and rest well?