Hello! My name is Emma. I am a Mayo Clinic Trained Wellness Coach and an AMGA Single Pitch rock-climbing Instructor.
I help individuals who know what they need for their health and well-being and struggle to integrate this wisdom into their everyday lives.
My clients strive to stay well. No matter our excellent intentions, when we return from an adventure or retreat or leave the clinic or spa, it can be challenging to stick with these intentions when stressors settle back in.
I support the integration of health and wellness into your everyday life by:
- Creating a non judgemental and collaborative presence for you to notice where you are, envision where you want to be, and find enjoyment along the journey to sustained health and wellness
- Helping you simplify, clarify, and put into practice your health and wellness goals
- Supporting you as you foresee and work through obstacles that will arise
- Providing accountability for positive growth in your life
Coaching is a dynamic collaboration. As a coach, I’m not here to “fix” anything because you are not broken. I meet you where ever you are and go with you from there.
Whether you feel like you have a long way to go, or perhaps, you’re almost where you need to be, I help you re-establish your motivation, wonder, and healthy boundaries you need to continue. Experience a transformation of your strengths, values, and vision in action during our time together and beyond.
Want to coach with me? You can sign up here to schedule our 45-minute consultation session to see if we’re a good match for one another.
- Mayo Clinic Trained Wellness Coach through the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program
- Bachelor of the Arts in Rhetoric and Writing Studies from San Diego State University
- American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA) Certified Single-Pitch rock-climbing Instructor
- Wilderness First Aid & CPR Certified
- Aspirant National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBC-HWC) – Expected Completion October 2020
- Health and Wellness Coach
- Hiking, Trail-Running, and Single Pitch Rock-Climbing Guide
- Re-Write Storytelling Workshop Facilitator
Wellness Coaching is not
- Psychotherapy or counseling
- Diagnosing or treating disease
- Prescribing medication, workouts, or diet plans
- An expert or mentor giving advice