Since a big part of the coaching process is meeting you where you are, all coaching sessions may be on the phone, video-call, or outside and in-person depending on your comfort level and preference.
The Beta: 45-Minute Discovery Session — $50
A consultation is designed as a 45-minute meeting to clarify where you are in your health and wellness journey, explore which areas of your life you want to see growth in, and define the coaching process.
(You may put the $50 fee toward any coaching package)
Ascend: 3 Months (12 Weeks) Private 1:1 Coaching — $1,500
This individualized program includes twelve 60-minute private coaching sessions, two 30-minute follow-up sessions, and phone support in between sessions for three consecutive months to help you along each step of your journey to better health and sustained wellness.
This program follows each of the Mayo Clinic’s Coaching Principles:
Engage: Build collaborative, empowering relationships with individuals and groups.
Explore: Help individuals identify and explore their strengths, values, and motivation.
Envision: Facilitate an intrinsically-motivated vision for success.
Experiment: Support clients as they transform their values, strengths, and vision into action.
Evolve: Provide accountability for lasting change.
Ascend is for you if:
- You want to break down barriers and build up your confidence to live your most authentic life
- You know what should do for your health and wellbeing, but are struggling to find any joy in the process
- You find that you keep falling back into old habits
- You need help sorting through your priorities
- You thrive when you have extra support and accountability
- You long to feel that you’re living the life you were created for
- You want to learn how to be well and stay well
Alpine Start: 2-Hour Action Planning Session — $250
This option is for you if you know what you need and crave some extra support in organizing your ideas and goal-setting.
The Alpine Start will help you to:
- Identify your strengths, values, purpose, and priorities.
- Clarify a vision of yourself at your best.
- Set enjoyable goals using the evidence-based motivational strategy developed by Gabriele Oettingen called W.O.O.P.
The Alpine Start does not facilitate:
- Guidance each week to work through challenges
- Support during the experimentation phase
- Accountability for creating lasting change
Alpine Start is for you if:
- You need a plan for living well that’s built on your individual strengths and unique life experiences
- You have a vision and need help manifesting your idea into reality
- You have a recent health or wellness experience that you’d like support in processing and integrating into your every day life
- You have worked with a coach previously
- You want to start creating lasting wellness
If you have any financial barriers to coaching with Outside Wellness, or have been affected by the COVID-19 crisis, we have sponsorship opportunities and monthly payment plans. Please let me know in our consultation appointment if this applies to you.